Wednesday, October 10, 2012

KFC Biscuits

We had these biscuits when we were visiting friends, and even though they were a day old, I had to have the recipe. So, so good! They're supposed to be a copycat of KFC biscuits, but I like them even more than those. Yum!

Printable Recipe
Biscuits


2 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
3 tsp. sugar
4 tsp. baking powder
1 cup milk or buttermilk
1/2 cup butter, softened


Preheat oven to 425

Sift together flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.

Make a well in the flour mix and add the milk.

Add butter and begin kneading until thoroughly mixed.

Pat into 1/2 inch thickness, then cut into biscuits.

Bake for 10-13 minutes.

Makes about 12 biscuits.

2 comments:

  1. Biscuits are ruined for me because of my childhood...but Kevin's obsessed with KFC biscuits, so thanks so much for the recipe. Someday when I'm being a nice wife, I'll make him some.

    ReplyDelete