Sunday, February 19, 2012

Why start a blog?

I decided two things today.

1) I don't have nearly enough to keep me busy.

and

2) There aren't enough recipe blogs out there.

Obviously neither are true, but I had to make something up as to why I felt the need to start my own recipe blog. No, I don't plan on making money from my blog. No, I don't intend to publish my own cookbook or become a famous blogger. And if no one wants to read it, that's okay too. I just have so many recipes that I've collected over the years, and I like to share! I'm still working on the details (such as copyrights), but I wanted to get started. Pictures may also be hit and miss for awhile. I have to remind myself to take them before we eat, and our lighting in the house is poor, to say the least. So bear with me while I get the kinks out.

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way. It's a way to keep track of your life and the things that are important to you. I'm glad you have a blog. I've always enjoyed reading anything you wrote. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I miss our emails that we'd send in college--the ones that made people look at us funny because we were laughing out loud in the computer lounge.

      Delete